- Email Signup
- Contact Us
- Progressive Party Positions Table
- Iraq & Syria
- Progressive Party 2014 Voter Pamphlet Statement
- Cease negotiations of TPP
- Ferguson & Inequality
- Police Body Cameras
- 28th Amendment to U.S. Constitution
- Health Care
- Environment (draft)
- Financial (draft)
- Foreign Relations (draft)
- Labor (draft)
- Market (draft)
- Political Reform (draft)
- Social Issues (draft)
- End Political Repression
- Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Pembina Propane Export Terminal
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Progressive Platform
- Register to Vote
- Press Coverage
- About OPP
- Flyers, Buttons, Posters, Videos
Submitted by info on Thu, 01/08/2015 - 17:00
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Catch a bus to Salem to Rally on the Capitol Steps for Health Care for All!
We want everyone to be able to attend. Reserve yourself a seat on a bus to Salem. We ask for $15 to cover the cost of the buses. IF you can not pay the full price and need a scholarship please contact Robin Cash firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 503-421-6125. Also, if you would like to help cover the costs of the buses so that more people can participate who otherwise could not afford it, please also contact Robin Cash about making a donation.
If you would like to be a Bus Captain, contact Robin Cash.
Note: Board your bus at 9am. Buses will be returning from Salem to Portland approximately 3:30 to 4:00 pm.