credit card

Contribute to the Progressive Party

You can send a check to:

Progressive Party of Oregon
320 S.W. Stark Street #202
Portland, OR 97204

Or you can use a credit or PayPal account by clicking here.

You can use the above link, even if you do not have or want a PayPal account. When you get to the destination of the link, look in the bottom left for

"Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account?"

Then click on "Continue."

Thank you for your contribution.

Contribute to Oregon Progressive Party

Contributing by Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal

To contribute in these ways, you need to comlete the form below and then click on the Submit button.

Required Inormation:  The law requires that we obtain your name. Anonymous contributions must be donated to charity.

If you contribute more than $100 in a calendar year to us, we must also obtain your (1) address and (2) occupation. The law defines "occupation" as:

  1. The nature of an individual's principal business; and
  2. If the individual is employed by another person, the business name and address, by city and state, of the employer.

According to the Secretary of State, you are "not employed" if you are a student, retired, a volunteer, or a "homemaker." These folks should write "not employed" on the line for occupational information. Here is more information on what are considered acceptable "occupations."  If you are self-employed, then your employer is "self."

Oregon Political Tax Credit: If you are an individual with taxable income of $1,000 or more, you may give up to $50 to political campaigns and get it all back (every dollar) as a state income tax credit. A couple filing a joint return can give $100 and get it all back, if your taxable income is at least $2,000. Those with lower incomes can get back amounts contributed, up to their total state income tax withheld or otherwise paid. Here is official government information about the: Oregon Political Tax Credit.

(if you are giving more than $100 during a year to the Progressive Party)
(if you are giving more than $100 during a year to the Progressive Party) may be "self" or "retired"
(if you are giving more than $100 during a year to the Progressive Party)
Syndicate content