- Email Signup
- Contact Us
- Progressive Party Positions Table
- Iraq & Syria
- Progressive Party 2014 Voter Pamphlet Statement
- Cease negotiations of TPP
- Ferguson & Inequality
- Police Body Cameras
- 28th Amendment to U.S. Constitution
- Health Care
- Environment (draft)
- Financial (draft)
- Foreign Relations (draft)
- Labor (draft)
- Market (draft)
- Political Reform (draft)
- Social Issues (draft)
- End Political Repression
- Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Pembina Propane Export Terminal
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Progressive Platform
- Register to Vote
- Press Coverage
- About OPP
- Flyers, Buttons, Posters, Videos
Submitted by lonevet2008 on Sun, 09/25/2011 - 08:43
SPREAD THE WORD, PUT THIS OUT ON YOUR LIST, WE MUST MAKE LIFE HOT FOR THE WAR CRIMINALS AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM. THIS EVENT IS SICK AND NEEDS A DOCTOR.
About the Event from PSU: "Portland State is pleased to honor the Melvin Mark and William Furman Families at its twelfth annual Simon Benson Awards Dinner, October 19, 2011. The event will take place at the Oregon Convention Center's Portland Ballroom, and will feature a compelling keynote address by former secretary of state, Dr. Condoleezza Rice."
So let me get this straight, Portland State University is going to bring a war criminal to give the keynote address to raise money for higher learning. This is outrageous and must be confronted at PSU and the Convention Center. Individuals For Justice will be spreading the word and will confront Rice when she arrives here in October.
War crime charge(s):
- Crime against peace – planning and carrying out a war of aggression.
- Complicity in the commission of a war crime – wanton destruction of cities and villages, evastation not justified by military necessity, ill-treatment of civilian population of or in occupied territory.
- Complicity in the commission of a war crime – torture, ill-treatment of detainees.
We will protest this event-meet us on October 19 Location: NE 1st Ave. and NE LLoyd Blvd, Convention Center Time 5:00 PM
The Theme is to call **condi a liar, that will be on my protest sign and the chant for the people going in to listen to her lies. We can tell people going in that what this monster is going to tell them is a lie.
Please get the word out now, talk to your friends and let us stand against this defective being coming to Portland. It is suspected she will get the same amount of money she received from Miami University $150,000. The president of PSU refuses to let us know what she is being paid; however we do not think she is going to give her talk below what Miami paid her.
**Refuse to cap due to disrespect and/or disgust.