- Email Signup
- Contact Us
- Progressive Party Positions Table
- Iraq & Syria
- Progressive Party 2014 Voter Pamphlet Statement
- Cease negotiations of TPP
- Ferguson & Inequality
- Police Body Cameras
- 28th Amendment to U.S. Constitution
- Health Care
- Environment (draft)
- Financial (draft)
- Foreign Relations (draft)
- Labor (draft)
- Market (draft)
- Political Reform (draft)
- Social Issues (draft)
- End Political Repression
- Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Pembina Propane Export Terminal
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Progressive Platform
- Register to Vote
- Press Coverage
- About OPP
- Flyers, Buttons, Posters, Videos
Submitted by info on Sat, 12/12/2015 - 19:56
After you make your contribution, you will see:
How to earmark your contribution for any particular candidate, if you want.
Whether we need to know your occupation and employer (only if your contribution is over $100).
- How you can get all or part of your contribution back as an Oregon income tax credit (up to $50 per person per year).
NOTE: You do not need to have a PalPay account in order to make a contribution, using PayPal. On the next page, just fill in the part of the form headed "Pay with Credit Card or Log In" or click on the the link that says:
"No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card."
"Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account."